On Sunday, January 10, 2021, at the Faculty of Law, Political Science and Management, in the presence of a committee consisting of a team of international and local experts, the PhD thesis by the candidate, Razwan Sharif Salih, in the field of Private Law, was examined. The thesis was entitled “Legal Complications of Iraqi Kurdistan Region Production Sharing Contracts” .
The jury committee consisted of the following members:
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Murad Saaeb Mahmood, head of the committee.
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Hiwa Ibrahim Haideri, member.
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Khalid Ibrahim Salim, member.
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Khal Nabil Saabawi , member .
- Dr. Shamsaddin Aziz Salih, member.
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Akram Abdulqadir Yamululky, supervisor.
It is worth to mention that after hours of intensive discussion, the committee decided to award the PhD degree in Private Law to the candidate.