On Thursday, January 21, 2021, at the presence of a local expert committee, a PhD thesis by the candidate, Hazhar Muhammad Hamadamin, was examined at Biology Department-Faculty of Science. The thesis was entitled “Study of Adipocyte Dysfunctions and Some Biochemical Complication Markers in Diabetic Patients in Relation to Common Synthetic Drugs and Moringa Oliefera Medication”.
The jury committee consisted of the following:
- Prof. Dr. Ismail Mustafa Mawlud, head.
- Prof. Dr. Qasim Asso Abdulla , member.
- Prof. Dr. Parwin Abdulsamad Ismail, member.
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Nadir Mustafa Qadir, member.
- Prof. Dr. Bushra Hussein Shnawa, member.
- Prof. Dr. Ismail Salih Ibrahim, member and supervisor.
It is worth to mention that after an intensive discussion for hours, the committee decided to award the PhD degree in the field of Physiology to the candidate.