On Tuesday, May 25, 2021, in the presence of an expert team, the PhD thesis of the candidate, Aram Nabi Muhammed, in the field of General Law was examined in Department of Law-Faculty of Law and Political Science and Management. The thesis was entitled “ International Standards for Recognizing New Countries - A Study of Contemporary International Law”.
The jury committee consisted of:
- Prof. Dr. Abdullah Ali Abdo, head of the committee.
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Ayad Yasin Hussein, member.
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Sirwan Yasin Ahmed, member
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Idris Qadir Rasool , member.
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Shari Khalid Ma’aruf, member.
- Prof. Dr. AbdulFatah AbdulRazaq Mahmood, member and supervisor.
It is worth to mention that after an intensive scientific discussion, the jury committee awarded the candidate a PhD degree.