On Thursday, May 27, 2021, with the participation of a team consisting of local and international experts, the PhD thesis of the candidate, Shokhan Sherzad Qadir, was examined virtually in Department of Politics and International Relations. The thesis was entitled “Drivers Shaping Turkey’s Foreign Policy Towards The Middle East 2018 – 2022”.
The jury committee consisted of:
- Prof. Dr. Nazir Akuishilman , head of the committee.
- Prof. Dr. Bilal Sambur, member.
- Prof. Dr. Mazen Ahmad Sedghi Al-Aqili, member.
- Prof. Dr. Murad Chemrek, member.
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Venesa Tinker, member.
- Prof. Dr. Mohammad Ehsan, member and supervisor.
It is worth mentioning that after an intensive scientific discussion, the jury committee awarded the PhD degree to the candidate.